Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All Things Supernatural

As we take a break between vampires and werewolves, let's talk about Supernatural. It is the best show ever!!!  If you haven't given it a try, do yourself a favor and rent the DVDs or tune in on Tuesdays.

What is so AWESOME about Supernatural?

1. Sam and Dean (two super hot guys)
2. The black Chevy Impala Dean calls Baby
3. Bobby. He calls them Idjets.
4. An angel in a trench coat
5. Funny lines like "Dude, you fugly."
6. Death loves to eat fried pickle chips.
7. The Trickster enjoys playing jokes on the boys.
8. The brothers fight like... well, brothers.
9. Stay in the ring of salt when Dean tells you to.
10. The Ghost Facers

In other words, there are  million reasons to watch.

Look at that face! Isn't that enough of a reason to watch?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Dean is so friggen young in that pic!! Love this show have watched it from the start. I have just started reading "Bait" which is my first book of yours, and now that I know you like Supernatural I know I will love the book. great minds and all :)

Kasi Blake said...

;) I owe this show for a lot of sales. People who love Supernatural seem to love my books. Hope you enjoy Bait. Hunter, the second book in the series, will be out on Halloween.

Unknown said...

I was just getting ready to search your site for info on the next book in the series. Bait is a great book and I can not wait for Hunter!! I will be sure to leave excellent reviews on Amazon and Goodreads :)