Friday, August 31, 2012

Review: VAMPIRES RULE

Note: Because this is one of my books, I am not going to review it myself.  I will copy and paste reviews below that other people left on Goodreads, Amazon, or their blogs.

Summery (from Amazon): 
They don't call him Jackpot for nothing.

Jack has always beat the odds... until now. When a werewolf tried to kill him, vampires saved him. When he got tired of life as a vampire, another attack gave him back his mortality. Now Jack just wants to live a normal life, but what's normal about having a hunter for a girlfriend, a brother who wants to stake him to be on the safe side, and a werewolf building an army to rule the world?

Because this is my book, I will post some reviews from Goodreads but will not review it myself.  I am also not changing anything about the reviews, not even the misspelled words. 
 
Reviews:  I'm disappointed this book isn't more popular. After reading this book, I'm craving for more. I was hesitant that it revolved around a guy main character, but this book definitely pushed away my fears. I loved hearing Jack's thoughts on going from a human to a vampire to a human. It was intriguing to hear about a vampire going back to being mortal, especially when he turned mortal because he was scratched by a werewolf.-- from Black Nailed Reviews
 
Vampires Rule took me by surprise. I was not expecting this book to have the awesome story line that it did. K.C.Blake has written a winner with this series.-- I Heart YA Books
 
I would like to congretulate K C Blake on an amazing book. This was my first time reading a self- published book and I was not left disappointed.
This book is great for YA Paranormal junkies, filled with vampires, werewolves and others.--Tabatha, from Goodreads

 I downloaded Vampires Rule by K.C. Blake from Smashwords and I am glad that I did.-- Stephen Perigo, Goodreads



I enjoyed reading this book, it gave a new spin on Vampires
and Werewoves. I loved the Silver character, and the romance
element. I am excited to read the second book to see how they
fare when facing the head werewolf. The suspense
in the book is great, with lots of different enemies to face.
There are many original ideas that make this series very interesting.
--Deb, Goodreads

Vampires Rule (Rule Series)
 

No comments: