I guess we're talking about the ends and outs of distributing this week at the Carnival. Simple enough topic for me. I go through Smashwords because they send out my books to everyone except Amazon because I do that myself. I've heard some bad things said about Smashwords and some writers say you should upload your books to all the places like B&N and the Ibookstore yourself, but it is difficult enough to do Smashwords and Amazon without adding more to the list. As it is I usually spend two to three days formatting and uploading. Do I want more hassle? More formatting? No thank you.
Check out the other Carnies to hear about what they do.
1. Laura A. H. Elliott author of Winnemucca & 13 on Halloween, Book 1 in the Teen Halloween Series
2. Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3. Heather Self
4. T. R. Graves, Author of The Warrior Series
5. Suzy Turner, author of The Raven Saga
6. Cheri Schmidt, author of the Fateful Trilogy
7. Rachel Coles, author of Into The Ruins, geek mom blog
8. K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed
9. Patti Larsen, The Hunted series and The Hayle Coven series
10. Amy Maurer Jones, Author of The Soul Quest Trilogy
11. Fisher Amelie, author of The Understorey
12. Gwenn Wright, author of Filter
13. Melissa Pearl, Author of The Time Spirit Trilogy
14. Heather M. White, author of The Destiny Saga
15. Courtney Cole Writes
16. Liz Long | Just another writer on the loose.
17. Ella James
18. Maureen Murrish
19. Valerie Sloan
20. YA Sci Fi Author's Ramblings
21. Terah Edun, author of Red Madrassa and An Amlah's Diary