Saturday, February 18, 2012

Calling All YA Bloggers!!!!

Starting either at the end of March or the start of April the Witch Hunt Tour will begin.  I am still looking for interested bloggers to join in.  You can interview me or if you'd rather, I can do a guest post.  I would love to do one a day and spread the news about Witch Hunt.  If you are interested, leave contact information below or email me at kblake234@hotmail.com   Be sure to let me know if you want to interview me or have me do a guest post.  All of the blogs will be listed on this blog when the time comes so interested parties can blog-hop with me.  Come on.  Join the Witch Hunt Tour.  You know you want to.  :)

3 comments:

Rebekkah Ford said...

Hey K.C. I'll join your Witch Hunt Tour, :) I can interview you on my blog. Here's my email address so you can contact me: beckikevin@drtel.net

Devon Ashley said...

Hey KC. I'd like to join but I still need to read Crush first...I just noticed it today and it looks like a lot of fun. :) Would love to do an interview with you.

devonashleywritesATyahooDOTcom

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I'm with Devon. Saw this post today and checked out the excerpts you have available. I would love to do either a guest post or an interview on my blog. Will have to check out Crushed.
boriquaprincess@hotmail.com
Cathy
Addicted to Books