To celebrate the release of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom I am making a list of my favorite lines from Jurassic Park (the first movie). I have it on DVD and watch it at least once a year. Here are my favorite lines. See if you agree.
1. Do you think they'll have that on the tour?-- said by Dr. Malcom after being chased by the T Rex while in the back of a jeep.
2. Will there eventually be dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour?--said by Dr. Malcom to the owner of the park after they take a long ride and see nothing.
3. After careful consideration I've decided not to endorse your park.--said by Dr. Alan Grant to the owner who then responds, "So have I."
4. Dr. Grant asks Dr. Malcom if he's married, and Dr. Malcom responds with, "Occasionally." LOL. Then Dr. Malcom says, "I am always on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Malcom."
5. If the Pirates of the Caribbean break down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.--said by Dr. Malcom to John, owner of the park.
6. That's an impact tremor. I'm faintly alarmed here.--said by Dr. Malcom when T Rex is headed his way.
7. No wonder your extinct.--said by Dennis, the traitor, to a small dinosaur as he's trying to leave the island with stolen dino embryos.
8. Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.--said by Ellie to the two men in the jeep.
9. Remind me to thank John for a wonderful weekend.--Dr. Malcom after being terrorized by dinosaurs.
10. We spared no expense.--said by John, the owner of the park, over and over and over throughout the movie.
Well, those are my favorites. Next, I will post my favorite lines from Jurassic Park 2.