1. Supernatural: This one should be obvious.
Supernatural has to be my favorite show of all time. Why? Mainly because this show has everything including action, drama, humor, and lots of emotion. Like the Impala, it's a sweet ride.
The characters are flawed, brave, sometimes noble, funny, and so co-dependent on each other. Sam and Dean have this love/hate thing going that is incredible to watch.
Episodes range from comical to dark and tragic. I just can't get enough. If you haven't watched it yet, what are you waiting for?
2. Vampire Diaries: The books and the show are barely related. I loved the books; I love the show. Now that Elena has left I don't know that I'll watch it anymore, but I'll at least give it a chance.
The characters have an amazing chemistry, especially Damon and Elena. It's been amazing, watching them learn to live in this weird world that is so different from what they (the humans) thought it was, and it's also cool to watch the supernatural creatures trying to find love and survive at the same time.
3. Grimm: I didn't like this show at first. Some of the supernatural creatures are just too strange for me to take it seriously, but then they started to delve deeper into the Grimm mythology and how Nick deals with being the Grimm.
I have enjoyed watching the characters find out that Nick is the Grimm and that monsters exist. Can't wait for the next season.
4. The Walking Dead: I have trouble watching this show. It is SO amazing that it gives me nightmares. At first I thought, zombies, yeah right. But it is so well done, so real that I can't look at the screen half the time. I sit on the edge of my seat, wondering when the next attack will come.
Daryl is my fave, of course. If I was stuck in a zombie war, he'd be the guy I'd want standing next to me.
5. Buffy: I think this was the first supernatural series I watched, the one that started it all. To me, the idea of a young pretty girl who fights monsters was impossible to pass up.
The chemistry between characters is amazing. Anya, a former demon, is afraid of bunnies. Willow, the computer nerd, turns into a powerful witch by the end of the series. Xander can by annoying and judgmental, but he's always there when they need him. Then there are the vampires: Angel, Spike, Druscilla. So much fun.
There was so much good in this show, but the forbidden love between Buffy and Angel was the stuff of legends.
6. Smallville: Most people might not add a show like Smallville to a post about supernatural TV programs, but Clark Kent was an alien, technically.
My favorite things about the show include Clark's relationship with his parents, the way he felt like such a freak and couldn't tell anyone he cared about that he had superpowers, and his love for Lana Lang.
7. Heroes: Yes, another superhero show. I'm not sure about the reboot series that is about to hit the airwaves, but I did love the original.
Loved that little Japanese dude and how he wanted to save the cheerleader. haha
Peter and Sylar were my favorite characters.
8. Teen Wolf: Okay, I just watched my very first episode of this, but I am liking it so far. In fact, I liked it so much that I went straight to Amazon and bought the first couple of seasons.
What's not to like about a boy trying to keep his head above water in high school and then gets powers to help him rise above the others? Always love a good story about an underdog that becomes the alpha male.
9. Angel: Although this show never really got its feet off the ground, I will mention it because it was a spin-off of Buffy. I especially loved it when Spike (who was supposed to have been killed on Buffy) popped up on the show in the last season.
10. Once Upon a Time: I'll be writing a book based on fairy tale characters soon, so this is a good show for me to watch. It's funny, cause I love the evil characters more than the good ones. For some reason I can't stand Snow White. But I love the evil queen.
And that's the end of my list.
Did I forget your favorite?