This week the YA Storytellers are bringing you a list of must-have books for an enjoyable holiday season. If you bought someone a Kindle or Nook (or any reading device for that matter) for Christmas, fill it up with some books. They will love it that much more.
Check out the other lists here http://yastorytellers.com
My list? Here we go.
We will start with non-free books.
1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (so far there are five in the series)
2. Need by Carrie Jones (there are four in the series)
3. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan (sp?) (there are three in the series)
If you are loading books as a gift, unless you know they love a certain author, it's probably a good idea to just get the first in the series. Let the reader decide if they want more.
FREE books? I love free books. There is no risk. Try it and find a new author to love.
1. Raven by Suzy Turner (great rating on Amazon, lots of reviews, and is on several lists)
2. Vampires Rule by K.C. Blake (lots of reviews, good rating, the first of five)
3. Branded by Keary Taylor (a very popular author)
4. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (an interesting book on zombies)
5. Bait by K.C. Blake (getting great reviews, second book is out)