Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CALLING ALL WITCHES

October is creeping up on us, and I am about to launch a month long blog feature of the scary kind.  The first week is devoted to witches.  I will be listing YA books starring witches. If you know of any, let me know. Take the...

 
 
Which Witch are You Quiz
 
 
 
and play
 
 
 
Witch Word Find
 
 
 
Tell all your friends and join us for the most legal fun you can have on the net.
 
I will also be putting up a short story I wrote, 2 pages a day for the entire month.
It will NEVER be published. This is just some scary fun.  If you love ghosts, creepy mansions,
gangsters, and haunted mirrors, I'll see you back here on October 1rst for....
 
 
The Woodlow Mansion

2 comments:

Goldie @ My Book Musings said...

Cool! The YA witch books I know of are...
1) Once a Witch

2) Entangled

and 3) What the Spell :)

Kasi Blake said...

Thank you. I am going to check those titles out.