This week at the Carnival we are going to talk about New Year's Resolutions. Do you have any? Well, I don't even bother to make them anymore because they don't make it to February. But since I need to do it for the Carnival, I am going to make a list of my new 'writing' resolutions. I'll let you know at the end of 2013 if any of them stuck.
1. I am going to put my butt in the chair more often, writing at least six days a week, a few hours each day.
2. I am going to write at least four books this year: Bait, Hunter, Tempting Fate, and Dragon's Breath.
3. I will read more books this year.
4. I am going to use my Kindle more.
5. I will spend a bit more time marketing my books than I did last year.
I think five are enough, don't you? Check out the other Carnies and see what their new resolutions are.