Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Werewolves Rule Will Be Released on Time

And everybody 'sigh' with relief. 

It has been a long, hard summer.  I set goals for myself at the end of May.  More than anything, I wanted to have two of the Rule series books out before I go back to school.  It looks like it's going to happen.  I am reading through the book for the last time, trying to catch anything that my editor didn't notice.  Despite what people think, I do have editors.  Okay, they don't do it for a living, but my main editor is a high school teacher.  She catches a lot of the stuff. 

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be releasing Werewolves Rule in a week or two.  One of my Goodreads friends messaged me to say they didn't see anything about it on my blog, and they were wondering about it.  So I thought others might be wondering too.  As soon as it becomes official, I will put up another post.  Thank you all, and happy reading!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awesome! Can't wait! And congrats!