The Clap If You Believe episode is one of my very favorite shows, and I've watched it more times than I can count. Here are the ten greatest things about it...
1. Opening Credits: They do an X-Files type of opening here, and it is pretty awesome.
2. Sam goes off on crazy-fairy lady: Because Sam does not have a soul here, he doesn't have empathy or patience with other people. Dean has to drag Sam away while apologizing to the lady. This is one of my favorite parts because Sam really lets her have it. He says something like: UFO's aren't crazy enough for you? Dump glitter in that glue you're sniffing if you want, but we don't want to step in it. LOL
3. While Dean is being abducted, Sam orders another beer: I can't help but laugh every time I watch this scene. Dean starts screaming, "Close encounter! Close encounter!" Sam orders another beer and checks the waitress out from behind.
4. Sam's talk with the hippie chick: After he finishes his beer, Sam finally goes to look for Dean. He has a talk with one of the UFO people, asking questions about how to catch up with the aliens that took his brother. When the hippie chick asks about his brother, Sam tells her not to worry. He's had time to adjust. She's like, "Did it happen when you were kids?" "No," Sam says. "Just about half an hour ago." She doesn't know what to think about this, but she still wants to hook up with him. So funny.
5. Dean comes home: When she shows up at the motel room, he catches Sam with the hippie chick. Dean thinks he's only been gone for a short time, but Sam points out it's a UFO time slip, and he's been missing for hours. I love the hippie chick. She is so cute and funny. She tells Sam not to worry, that she totally gets he needs time with his family. Then she asks Dean what the aliens were like. He's upset. "They were grabby, incandescent douche bags." She's like, "Too soon." Hahaha
6. Safe room talk: Sam is trying to act empathetic and pats Dean's knee. "It's okay. Safe room." Dean looked thoroughly creeped out.
7. Dean microwaves a fairy: If you haven't seen this episode, watching it for this scene alone is worth it. OMG! A tiny little Tinkerbell like fairy attacks Dean. She hits him. He finally traps her in the microwave and nukes her. Then, when Sam returns, he tries to show Sam the mess, but Sam can't see it. Only someone who has visited the fairy realm can see it.
8. Fight the fairies: Dean gets arrested and yells, "Fight those fairies, Sam!:
9. Dean has to deal with another him: Okay, this is funny because Sam is acting like Dean. He's checking out the waitress, drinking, and doesn't seem too worried about the things happening around him. Dean let's him have it for giving the waitress the silent how-do-you-do. He is so irate, it's hilarious. Dean, don't be a hypocrite. Sam is just acting like you.
10. Sam finally dumps the salt: They are told how to distract a fairy, by throwing salt on the ground, but it takes Sam forever to remember that. I kept saying, "Throw the salt, you idiot!"
Anyway, so this is one of my all-time favorite Supernatural episodes that I will never get tired of watching. If you haven't seen it, you are missing out.