This week on the Carnival we are going to give you the number eleven because it is 11/11/11. Some will give eleven reasons to read their books, while others will give eleven tips on writing or marketing, etc. Check them out after you've read my list, and thanks for your support.
Top Eleven Duos from Film, Shows, and Books::
1. Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural: I love to watch these guys. They are so much like brothers I've known. They can beat each other to a pulp, but no one else had better try it. They have an interesting love/hate relationship.
2. Elena/Stephen or Elena/Damon from Vampire Diaries: Whether you want Elena with Stephen or with Damon, they're interesting to watch.
3. Buffy/Angel or Buffy/Spike: Personally I liked Spike better but thought Buffy should be with Angel if that makes any sense.
4. Sonny/Jason/Carly from General Hospital: Okay I kind of cheated here by adding Carly, but back in the day they were great to watch. Jason works for Sonny (a mobster) and Carly is his best friend, but Carly was married to Sonny for a while. They divorced and started to hate each other, but somehow they are always in each other's face with Jason trying to keep the peace without taking sides.
5. Kirk/Spock: The chemistry between these two made the show.
6. Jack/Jersey in Vampires Rule: I thought I'd throw in one of my own pairings. Jack and Jersey are destined to kill each other, but they have this weird friendship going on. Their love of literature has brought them together. I love it that Jersey values Jack's opinion on books.
7. King Aragorn/Legolas in The Lord of the Rings: I wish there'd been more scenes between these two. They have awesome chemistry. I think Legolas has a little bit of a man-crush on Aragorn.
8. Frank/Joe Hardy in the Hardy Boys books: I kind of think that Sam and Dean were patterned a bit after these guys, only they are more hardcore. When I was a kid, I loved these books.
9. Rock Stars/Lead Guitar: Okay, Okay. This is real life and not a book or movie, but I've always been fascinated with the tight relationship that seems to develop between rock stars and their main guitar player. Think about it. Jagger and Richards, Bon Jovi and Sambora, Brett Michaels and C. C. Deville. I could go on.
10. Clark Kent/Lex Luthor on Smallville: Back when Lex was with the show, I loved it that these two wanted to be friends but were so distrustful of each other. They both had secrets from the other, yet they both thought the other should be an open book.
11. Kristen Noah and Zach Bevian from Crushed: Another one of mine, but I love the way Kristen and Zach interact. He's the town bad boy, teasing her and taunting her, thinking she's too good to ride a motorcycle with him. Then she pushes him back and drives the thing. I love her spunk.
Anyway, that is my list. I'm sure I've forgotten some good duos, but these are some of my favorites. I hope you agree with at least a few of them. Do you have any examples of great chemistry between duos that I forgot?
Remember to click on the links below and check out some more top eleven lists.