Welcome Quinn Loftis, author of the Grey Wolves series.
1. What would we find in your refrigerator right now? Since we're snowed in, lots of milk, Coke Zero, and turkey for sandwiches.
2. If you could wave a magic wand and have a different career, what would it be? There isn't anything else I'd rather be doing.
3. What inspires you out of writer's block? Writing a great scene between the Hero and Heroine (usually an argument lol)
4. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be? Mad Ravings of a Raving Mad Woman.
5. Any works in progress? Into the Fae!!! I am so excited about this book.
6. Werewolf or Vampire? Vampire or Zombie? Aliens or Mole People? Werewolf (as you know), Vampire, Aliens.
7. Puppies or Kittens? Puppies (puppy breath duh)
8. Which of your characters is most like you? I'm a perfect blend of Jacque and Jen.
9. Which character is least like you? Sally
10. Which character would you want to be friends with? All of them LOL.
11. Do you have a favorite charity? St. Jude's Research Hospital.
You can learn more about Quinn and her books at http://www.quinnloftisbooks.com